lay

Wednesday, November 16

Thanks 4 Making Me Realize Without U Realizing It~

haha i know i always come out with strange posts' title.
actually i'm posting this bcoz i realize ders my mistake that i should fix.
i mean mistakes.

1stly, its about a guy that i call iban. HAHA
i dun care if he doesnt read this but i just wanna tell that
i was so regret for posting the two previous posts.
i know it hurt him so cuz i wuld feel the same way if i were in his place. hee
but that moment, i couldnt think sane cuz i was haunted by my past.
i duno whats wrong wif me..
why is it so difficult to let go my stupid past ?
there's nothing to be cry for anymore.
i'm here now.
building a better future insyaAllah.
thats why i'm here :)

he makes me realize that.
let hippo go.
he's nothing but just a sweet memories to be remember.
yeah memories.
i should not be afraid to make more memories.
i have iban now.
and the day that we fought , well i guess 1week ago.
it made me realize that i actually love iban. so much.
i was damn afraid of losing him, fine its pretty shock.
what do i like bout him?
well from my opinion i could see his sincerity to hear my problems even he has nothing to say sometimes.
but i really hope he will change even a bit (:
n dun say ur not a gentleman.
i believe ur one of it but u just dun show it.
its ok as long u can take care of me n make me survive at this freakin place !
thanks 4 loving me.
hope its with ur sincere heart (:

last word
i'm sorry for scold/angry/mad/shout at u before this. hee
i love u ok ?
do not betray n break my trust cuz u told me
u never wanna hear the word 'putus'
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment